Tuesday, February 03, 2009

School Holidays are Over Yeah!!!!

I survived the school holidays just. Amazingly they went pretty quick I think it helped going away at different stages and having Dave home for 3 weeks. Yesterday I could have tired Nicholas to a tree and left him there. After working the nightshift I generally go for a wee nap about 1100 when Kate has her morning nap. I generally set up the the sofa bed and Nicholas watches a movie whilst I take a kip but for some reason Nicholas just wanted me to watch the movie too. Just as I was dozing off he would yell out "look at this mum pretty cool aye" At first I said thats real cool but now mummy needs a little nap so can you just watch the movie quietly. So I slowly drift into noddy land when I get a cushion thrown at my face "want to have a pillow fight". Nightshift and children don't mix very well at all. NO NICHOLAS mummy really needs to sleep if you be quiet I'll give you a treat when I wake up. So again I drift off "hey mum I've been really quiet can I have my treat now? ARRRRRRRGH. So sleeping was not going to happen until Dave got home from work, its going to be a long day. Yeah for school.......

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Ha! You'll have to do similar things to him when he gets older and stays up all night at friends' houses. Just look forward to the revenge you can get when he's older. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails