Friday, January 07, 2011

The Other Job

When Alison lived with us she had a small job where she would go to 4 shops in Dunedin and count the jewelry and fax the amounts to a company called Aquarius Design.  Before Alison left Dunedin she asked me if I would like to have this little pocket money maker.  I thought it doesn't sound too big a task and I can always do with extra pocket money.  So I have been doing this job on the side and its been fun sometimes.

Once a month count the jewelery at 3 shops and all but 2 shops have a fantastic setup it only takes me 30minutes to count and rearrange things.  However one shop takes me about 3hours and I always have to start from scratch its very frustrating.  Here are my before and after pics.



Messy and disorganised



Start from scratch

Finished stand

The one thing that annoys me and I question? Why do customers take the jewelery off the display stand and then put it back somewhere else???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails