Monday, December 20, 2010

My Little Helper

The advantage of having a spare room is that when visitors come and stay they can have their own room.  The disadvantage is when kind and thoughtful hubby brings in the washing and decides to put it in the spare room (unlike me who folds them and put them away the same day).  I wonder where certain clothes are and discover 2-3days worth in the spare room, grrrrrrrhhhh. 

Luckily for me I have a great little helper who loves to help me with everything.  Today when I discovered the unfolded washing I went about folding them when I hear a little voice say "I'll help you mum" I told Kate its ok mum will do it (I really just wanted it done and I do have a particular way I like to fold things).  Unfortunately Kate was insisting and so I had to grit my teeth and let her help me.



She was a busy wee girl trying her best to fold the clothes, telling me "daddys shirt, Nicholas socks,  mums shorts etc.  She was very proud of herself and I was too despite my OCD behaviour.   


Well done Kate

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails