Thursday, August 05, 2010

Toothless

I've been waiting and waiting for Nicholas to loose his teeth.  Not only has he lost one but he's lost 4.  The latest being on Sunday.  This tooth has been wiggly for ages and he refused to let me pull it.  After watching him in Primary playing with it and bleeding and showing the primary children.  I made an executive motherly decision to pull that tooth as soon as we got home.


I asked Nicholas if he wanted a cuddle and he came over I told him to lay across my lap (he did).  I had a tissue ready and I lean't over him and held him firmly.  He soon realised what I was up too and tried to fight me but I had him hook line and sinker.  He yelled which gave me the perfect opportunity to pull it and with one scream I pulled it and the tooth was out Mwhahahahaha!  Nicholas tears running down his face was not impressed until I showed him the tooth.  Then a wee grin followed by a bigger grin followed by running down the hall to show his dad.



1 comment:

nellie83 said...

Aww super cute and funny hehe. I was never impressed with what my parents tried doing, they gave me apples and even suggested the string and door trick! Numorous times lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails