Monday, January 26, 2009

Paula's Bunch of Fours

After reading my dearest friend Ange's bunch of fours, I've decided to do my own for four great reasons:
  1. It's keeping me awake at work
  2. It's making me think hard about the four things
  3. Whoever reads it will know me a little better
  4. Ange did it, so its got to be cool to give it a go

4 Things I'm Passionate About

  1. My family
  2. My job
  3. My calling at church
  4. Singing

4 Words or Phrases I Use Often

  1. No worries
  2. Come on people church starts in15minutes
  3. Sure love, yes love, anything love
  4. Lets buy it

4 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  1. Go overseas (Salt Lake City preferrably)
  2. See my children serve a mission
  3. Be an awesome grandma
  4. Become a Clinical Charge Nurse

4 Things I Have Learned From The Past

  1. The grass isn't greener on the other side
  2. Family break ups are not worth it
  3. I wish I had open my door to the missionaries when I was 18 instead of hiding under my bed
  4. School was actually great fun

4 Favourite Books (that I've actually read)

  1. Bent Not Broken
  2. I Am David
  3. Anne of Green Gables
  4. Apache

4 Places I Want To See Or Visit

  1. Temple
  2. Ski Feilds
  3. Hamner Springs
  4. Marie

4 Favourite Restuarants

  1. Speights Ale House
  2. Lonestar
  3. Amende alacarte (we are always there)
  4. Bell Pepper Blues (we got vouchers to go)

4 Things That Happened Yesterday

  1. After working all night I went to church and enjoyed working with the new primary presidency
  2. Had a afternoon nap brief it was too hot to sleep
  3. Took Ben to the bus stop and cried heaps
  4. Tried to convince Nicholas that he should learn to change Kate's pooey nappy ha!!! His reply was gross mum

4 People I Tag

  1. Ange (my dearest friend who I copied this from and keeps me entertained)
  2. Sherry (who also keeps me awake on nightshift and enjoy her stories)
  3. Annemarie ( my Celine Dion and love her to bits who should blog more often)
  4. Anna (the crochet queen)

Well that took a lot of hard thinking for 0230am but its done and now you know a little bit more about me. But most of all I'm 40 this year YEAH!!!!!! not

1 comment:

Angela said...

No returns! Or "backsies"...or whatever you called it when you played tagged as a little'un. I tagged YOOOOU first, and you have been "it"; good job. We're now both waiting on Anne-Marie, because we BOTH tagged her to do it! So glad you did...I LOVE the things you say often the most. AWEsome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails